View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 06:32 AM  
godspeed1208

Industry Role:
Starting a adult webcam business

HI there everyone , i am in the process of starting up a adult webcam online business and was looking for some help/advice on how to do that legally? Please take note that i cannot do this legally in Singapore(where i'm from) as it's not legal. So I'm finding a way to see if it's possible to start up this online business based in any other country like the USA?

So if let's say i form a company(LLC) in the Usa , would it be considered a legal business if i run it from there? do i even need to form a company ? I have been searching around and can't really find any solid answers. I have checked with a few lawyers in the USA and from what they had told me i could register and form a company in the USA and do business legally but i am wondering .. do i really need to register a online adult business?

I mean can't i just form a company in offshore countries like belize, panama etc , get a merchant account and bank account and do this business? Atleast this way i don't have to pay taxes. but if i form a company in usa i might be legally protected as i will get a lawyer to settle all the legal documents for me such as the below:

Privacy policy
DMCA
Terms of use
Kids protection
18 U.S.C 2257 record keeping requirements compliance statement etc etc

So can anyone tell me if i really need to form a company in the US or i could do it in offshore countries or which would be a better idea? Getting a lawyer to help me with the above legal documents will cost me around $1500 and also there are other fees too like taxes, state filing fees, business license fees, etc. So any help or advice is much appreciated.

Thank you
godspeed1208 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook