View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 03:22 AM  
druid66
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1215 View Post
Dude join up with me!

Would love to work with you guys. I actually posted about acquiring staff members the other day.

We can get it rolling and find a way to be transparent with the ad revenue too.

My brother and I are working on a fantasy sports site and for the banners we plan to put one of our own ads up and rotate the spaces so that each ad gets a fair share of views.

The site is in sig. My email is 1215xx @ gmail if ya wanna chat sometime.
thanks but i'm not sure what you're offering to me, is it about hardlinks exchange or some affiliate program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focus View Post
If your friend is not shy he should add review via streaming like Twitch.tv and be like Click here to see the live review now or broadcast of it . People would love watching someone playing the game hes reviewing and answer question or listening to opinion live my
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSKevin View Post
I agree here. Every time I'm on a gaming site, I hate reading the reviews. Video reviews on Gamespot & IGN were awesome!
right now he got 6y old machine with broken video card so he can't really stream much, but that's not bad idea. i'll tell him about it. he plans to buy decent vid card for $200 in near future, should be able then to do some streaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpankru View Post
Hello Mate,

I offer post, Home page links & Banners on our sites, If you needs to increase back links Or needs to review my game links .

Please ping me....

Thanks & Regards
ANkru
and your site is?