View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 08:39 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeprod View Post
I'm directing this toward intelligent individuals, but since you got swept up in it, I'll dumb it down:

Are you really going to sue a fucking coder who takes your code? Most people here are broke and judgement-proof. Most people who are contracting coders here are likewise broke, and can't fund a lawsuit. Those who say they are not are either completely full of shit or are part of the VERY small percentage of GFY who bucks this trend.

If this is even a concern for you, you probably are the type of person who thinks an idea -- not its execution -- is where the value is. You're probably the type of person who mitigates problems that don't exist, instead of grabbing your balls and failing fast, so you can move on to the next problem.

Reddit's code is open source. Do you think they give a fuck if you start another Reddit? They're not stupid.
Sometimes I just love you. In a completely Non Gay way of course.

Well said

Last edited by sarettah; 08-12-2014 at 08:40 PM.. Reason: because my keyboard was sticky after reading edge's post.
sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote