View Single Post
Old 08-16-2014, 12:55 AM  
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Famemonster View Post
I am new at buying content but very interested. I have been in the industry for three years and have not bought content, I have been looking for a forum like this for some time. I was wondering if you guys could answer some questions.

If I buy the content do I own the rights to it?
Can I Re Sell the content? or do I buy it to get people to come to my site, for exclusive content where they cant see anywhere else, and hope they click through my banners and subscribe or bookmark my site?

Any answers would be very helpful. Thanks in advance.
Hiya!
When you're licensing content...you get rights to "use" it, generally on websites, paysites, clip stores, etc.
You do not "own it" outright. No reselling to other webmasters, etc...that would be at a MUCH higher price than when you buy it to "use" as described above.

I can, however, shoot material FOR you, that would be yours to own, to your general specifications. And also, in some cases, we can do that for less money...and "share" the rights....basically semi-exclusive.

Contact me by email, skype, or ICQ, and we can be more specific, depending on your needs...but, that is a general answer to your question.
Fitz

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

CONTACT // FITZMULTI AT GMAIL.COM //
{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote