View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 02:44 AM  
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by editeur View Post
Nope, I don't wave the flag, and it could be seen easily if you read my first post in this thread. I wonder why you didn't do this. But it's not because I have any illusions about some 'country freedoms' or other fantasy stuff. It's because making Ukraine our enemy is not in our interests, and this conflict just reinforces Putin and his power, whom I hate wholeheartedly. But when I read about 'country freedoms' especially from someone who is not from a country powerful enough to stand for its freedom and impose it's will... I just laugh. It does not this way, and newer did.
You seem enough brainwashed if you ask me.

Countries freedom is idea, political objective and also internationally enforced matter. It hasn't to do with the fact that can countries defend their freedom or not. Freedom is a right (defined by humans), just as peoples freedom. You can take the peoples freedom also, but there will always be the concept of freedom. Maybe this is not familiar concept to russians, to the good old fashioned serfs.

By the way, my country has stood for it's freedom, and will continue to do so, thank you very much.
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote