View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 08:40 AM  
dehash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka123 View Post
Those "rockets" were nuclear missiles. At the same time USA had similar in Turkey. End result, both parties withdraw the nukes.

Ukraine is a free country and can choose it's own allies, being some fucking Martians if they like. The whole Cuban crisis even wasn't about Cuba being in communist block, it was about the nukes. Not comparable.

You are talking about seriously restricting some country's freedom (or taking it totally) in the name of other countrie's power plays. I cannot accept the whole fucking concept. That doesn't stop it happening, but at least I don't have to pretend to be okay with it.
I don't think Russian needs Ukraine. Putin just wants to place his man there. USA wants pro-american man (and in all countries around Russia...and other counties too). Still same problem, USA wants to dominate, Russia wants to dominate. And it was like that from WWII times.

If Russia decide to help some people to take power in Mexica and become pro-russian (no nukes), what do you think US government will do? What if in Canada (just as example)?

Last edited by dehash; 08-21-2014 at 08:43 AM..
dehash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote