Thread: Hi from Payza
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 12:54 PM  
Payza
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDF View Post
So your reps have never looked around on that board or the other boards they post on?

Your answer is 1 that I have come to expect from people working for companies that have policies for the sake of saying they have them and do not follow them.

No one from payza has ever looked through the file hosts threads on WJunction? Really?

You and Payza are completely unaware of what takes place on that site?

Go ahead tell me another fairy tale. You and anyone else visiting that site and looking at new posts or searching about the site will find plenty of indications what takes place there.

I am really surprised you would even attempt to use that excuse/defense here.

You guys should really do more research before joining sites and posting threads encouraging people to use your services.
We post in forums where people are talking about us. There's a sub-forum on WJunction called "Payza" so we thought we should probably have a presence there, that's pretty much the only place we ever post there. We don't promote or condone piracy, or any illegal activity.

To use Payza, a merchant needs to pass a website review that no pirate site would pass, and if someone tries to get around our rules their accounts are suspended as soon as they're caught. In fact, we've worked with AdultKing to terminate accounts that we're deemed to support copyright infringement.

Skype ID: payzasales
Payza is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote