View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 12:52 PM  
dehash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka123 View Post
And here we have again the "non-Russian" guy, that is still all about Russia.

Maybe I could try that too. I could be all about Iceland. If someone even gives a bad look towards Iceland, I am instantly defending it. Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Even though I may be interpreted as a traitor of my own country, but nevermind, I am now pro-Iceland guy.
Dude are you sure you from this planet? Putin was elected as president. There were international spectators at the time of election. All other countries recognize him as elected president.
US got rid of dictators and this caused death of hundred thousands of regular people. And it keep happening every day. Who do you think controls media in US? Regular people? Or corporations who offers 2 candidates for presidents every 4 years(and donates money for presidents rally)?
As you can see US and Russia using same methods. Look I didn't say Russia is good and US is bad. They are all the same. Europe too, same rich assholes.
Please stop being naive and blame just Russia like MrDiez does, they are all bloody murderers - Russian politics, US, Ukraine, UK etc. - all. And it was like that ...always.

Last edited by dehash; 08-23-2014 at 12:53 PM..
dehash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote