View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 04:19 PM  
dehash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka123 View Post
Yes, Putin was elected. By the way, having international spectators doesn't tell a shit, maybe you should tell about the results of their surveillance. Result is = Russia had somewhat free elections (regarding the elections itself), not candinates etc.

And you still think this is just some fucking comparison between US and Russia. I don't give a fuck about either. And I already quoted USA being oligarchy, as it has studied to be. Also Russia has been studied to not to be democracy in the sense we have in many western countries (excluding USA).

I haven't blamed Russia. I have just told a few facts and not even in a very judgemental fashion. Although there some difference to me in that USA is far, faaar away, but Russia is a tad closer to me. So, I am biased to be more concerned about what's going on in Russia than what is going on in USA. I am not just some fucking alien observing safely from space what's going on in here, on planet Earth.
OK, then the fact that Putin is recognized as president of Russian Federation by all other countries tells you anything? If power in Banana Republic taken by military junta, then it's leader wouldn't recognized as elected by peoples free votes in other countries.

I provide example of USA and Russia, because it is actual right now. What other well known countries should I use? Also you wouldn't provide your location, lets stick with US and Russian then.