View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 08:49 AM  
celebiz

Industry Role:
Just Got Out Of Jail For Income Tax Evasion!

Damn guys... I just did 2 years in federal prison for tax evasion... in 2006-2010 I was making about 1M every year as an affiliate in the exposed celeb niche and well I cut the IRS short on my payments to them, not that I didn't pay them anything, I paid a lot... I just skimmed off the top a bit. Thinking ah no biggie if anything they will just ask for the back pay and maybe a fine... shiat... they came at me like I was a damn mobster, raided my house in a private gated community at gunpoint took all my shit and threw my ass in jail. I still can't believe how hard the IRS/FEDS came at me. The judge gave me the same treatment... treated me like a POS, I have no record at all and he gave me the maximum on my guidelines saying that I was scum for the business I was in and a crook for cheating the good people of the United States by not paying all my taxes due bla bla bla.

Anyways, it has been a ruff last few years and I am ready to get back at it again... I was curious if anyone knew of any exposed celeb sites that are paying on time and converting well with targeted traffic? I tried Gossip kings for a second but went like 0:2000 and that aint going to cut it... I am used to like 1:150 on my sites. Now I know it has changed a bit since 2010 but could it be that bad? One of my sites gets about 20M Google term searches a month but I need to get the site back in a good spot in the serps as being gone for so long hurt my rankings... hell I was not even indexed in Bing/Yahoo because of a .htaccess error lol Damn, hope I can do this shit again.
celebiz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote