View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 02:39 AM  
krotki-john

Industry Role:
Problem with Playboy Webmaster affilate program

Hello,

I am writing to you to describe the problem that I encountered in the Playboy Webmaster Affilate Program...

I did not expect that the Playboy cheats i choose their program because it's a global company, with big popularity, so I created an account in the program, and then started operations in June and July, I launched some campaigns and quickly noticed cash earnings, statistics were promising, at the end of July saw a profit of around $ 180. Thats good information i think, but I just had to wait until August 1st, because at this date system counted profits and paid cash.

at 1st August i see problems on my account, I could not login to my account, I received the message about wrong password - password reset does not help, so I wrote to support the program, but was ignored when writing form the same e-mail adress as in my account, but it's strange, I have not received any mail, I just could not longer sign in -that's really weak.

When I wrote @ from another adress briefly describing the situation, Playboy support immediately wrote me reply asking to locate the account by specifying login and promise they immediately restore access to my account. When i send reply with login of my account they ignore me, any reply. i send to support much of e-mails asking for my acces and money, but still no reply... no contact :F

Probably me moves with started campaigns, which still gives the results, I suspect that my account can now be around $ 200-300 but I no longer have access to that, is there anything I can do to recover available in public areas? Maybe writing this on brand topic help me?

I am writing this topic to:

1. Warn against Playboy Webmasters, they are crooks, becareful when u want to join they and earn money, i dont see me earnings.

2. Ask you if you had similar situations?

and most important 3. Maybe there is someone on the forum who deals with this program in the company and can help, or working in playboy wembaster??

Thanks for attention.

Last edited by krotki-john; 09-21-2014 at 02:40 AM..
krotki-john is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote