View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 07:04 AM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
OP, you should NOT combine a thread calling out one person and praising another. It should be 2 single threads otherwise it gets confusing as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi View Post
in another line. Tam, you where doing a great job here but everything just turn in the wrong way
It doesn't appear to me that you gave this whole thing much time to come together properly. Were you expecting to be in the black immediately or something? That is a very unreasonable expectation with any type of site.

Quote:
, however i know what o owed you
Fuck that, pay her You said she was doing a great job but you are sitting here owing her money?

Don't start out your rep in this industry owing every body. It will follow you forever and none of your programs will have a shot at success.

Quote:
, and i believe your one of the best persons i have meet over here.
Yeah, you show your appreciation in a funny way it would seem to me. You don't do native english well, you needed a front person, you had an experienced front person on board which was probably 1 of the only right moves you made in this "project" and then you let her go?

OP, you need to get your shit together I think.

Just my two cents.
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote