View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 11:06 AM  
Odessum

Industry Role:
he won't

He will not answer you...in fact he just ignores facts and speaks about contracts, LOL...
He was so desperate he approved the models without having signed contracts...professional i might say )))

BTW Am 12y in same bizz without any problems hunny...you should read posts good !!!

Anyway, indeed it is useless with people like this.

Agreement was payment per week (because flat rate and "empty site")
after the first week i start asking about the money > he provided me with a fake proof
(anybody who wants can ask me, i will mail it)

As I got that one, I let the girls continue...After the second week ended, I got again a fake proof of payment and argues about first...(it was coming...lol)

By the end of the third week, he knew i would put them offline, so he started to provoke a model and offer her a WU of 2000 euro (in your earlier post you mix you stupid fatass, you put 2500 euro) He came on skype and opened cam to show me the conversation on his phone > why his phone ? how he could have this on his phone ? > because it was himself ! LOL > have of course the conversation from our model's girls also !!!
He sent her message with MTCN, name Anthony Chambers, Columbia, LOL...

Well, all the mud he now throws is of course bla bla cause if a site-owner isn't happy from day 1, you just put the model(s) offline, right ?

Why it took almost 3 weeks ? Cause we were patient almost 3 weeks, right ?
But of course, the mistake is mine...believing his blabla...

And our models Xavi...are paid, if not, you cannot be in bizz 12y, see my boy ?

So please...go jerk for free on myfreecams or so ok ?

(I was plan to ddos the site flat to the ground, but no need, cause no models...)

Conclusion : no money, no honey

You ow me 7500 euro and that stands...
Odessum is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote