View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 11:17 AM  
fUpaymeZombaio

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAR View Post
Where do they say that they will close their doors if the larger account holders do not come back?

Maybe I'm missing something, but if they stopped paying you for rebills, what would stop you from closing the user accounts, setting up a new billing profile for the users that signed up with Zombaio?

For that matter would it not cause them a rather large issue (legally and with Visa/MC) .. If they billed people for your services and the user did not get access. Effectively this would be fraud.

Not only that just stating that they need the larger account to come back or nobody gets paid would bring with it rather large questions with their legal bound fiduciary duty & responsibility and possible misuse of said trust with regards to misappropriation of client funds. Wonder if a statement such as this (if they made one) would open the doors for legal action leading to an audit under discovery.
I have reasoned they are having issues making payments from their new terms as of nov1. They are not getting enough new business because anyone serious enough to enter this business is surely going to Google them.... Now. They have the Big accounts rebills... and if they want their money they better send zombaio more biz or zomaio will use their money to pay "active" merchant to help them stay in biz and send more biz.... I was a believer and very well one of their oldest accounts. But I think this is the end if they go with their new terms.
Please sign the petition. PAY US OR LET US GO!!!

Last edited by fUpaymeZombaio; 10-07-2014 at 11:18 AM..
fUpaymeZombaio is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote