View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 10:26 PM  
BossDVDs
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cman85 View Post
Hey man we are not a one man show, there are several people that work for me. When it comes to the design thanks for pointing this out, was not aware of that. I am not trying to come off as big and bad here, I am just simply trying to promote my new network, that's it instead of getting into a pissing match here. Like I said we are a private CPA network, we are more than happy to indulge our offers to potential affiliates on private basis. That's all.
I'm willing to bet that you'd learn twice as much as what you think you already know just by harnessing the power of GFY. You're on here trying to promote a "private" program, which is silly because really if I wanted to I'd wait a week to signup ... get some of your offers ... and then post them back on this thread. But really I don't have the attention span for that and by then you'll have already ruined your chance for free help.

So far all I've gathered is the following:

1. Your designer sucks. He stole a template and "lied" to you ... that's of course if you're telling the truth which really at this point it's more convenient for you to simply say what you said above to shift blame away from you not knowing whats up as the owner of your network.

2. You don't have a programmer and your stats backend is 3rd party crap (by nature since you don't own your offers you're relying on cookie/postback tracking so affiliates will receive a natural "shave" whenever they promote your program).

3. You payout 1x per month ... unless of course you're a "whale" in which case maybe you'll payout 2x per month - either way it's a joke to put that much trust into a new network especially when there are dozens of established players (Crak being one of them) who have paid millions and truly have great converting offers. And lets be honest here, you don't have any affiliates earning $3k per week.
BossDVDs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote