View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 10:54 PM  
BossDVDs
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cman85 View Post
Like I said I am not getting into a pissing match here. You are not correct, other than the fact that maybe there are some design flaws. Thanks for reaching out there...far out there on your opinions, however I think you are reaching for the moon, or have some other hidden agenda to bash my network from the get go. Maybe you are associated with Jay or Nick? However whatever the case may be if you are not interested in doing business with my network, then please leave your far fetched comments to yourself. Thanks, and I am done responding to your comments.
I've never met, spoken to, nor am I associated with Jay or Nick. I'm not trying to bash your network and like I said I'm willing to help you out ... I just think it's fun to point out the chinks in the armor especially when someone comes onto GFY trying to represent like they're a top dawg. I'm pretty sure I'm very correct on my statements and again you're failing to see the value of the help I'm willing to provide.

Anyway good luck with the launch but I think you need to rethink your strategy a bit
BossDVDs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote