View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 07:54 AM  
Jakez
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
There is still nonsense circulating how trading impact SE results ? That is such a big nonsense ,in fact you can still rank good just by having zero real backlinks,only trade backlinks.
I can post plenty of examples of sites which ranks good and they trade traffic.Tho,i did noticed how some people panicked and removed all their trades.There are tons of other factors which can affect rankings.

But problem to which i reffered about trading it's no about ways,it is more "analytics" part.
While TE would serve the purpose if you run one site or two,if you have more sites it is kind a problematic,and if you have like 40 sites like i do,it becoming very hard to know what is going on network.
For example,what i would like to see,is to know what is cause of traffic down/up and to set some auto measures.So let say if number of bookmarkers are down,let's put automatically new content.Or increase/decrease skim.Or maybe buy automatically feeder traffic.Or auto remove advertising from site till traffic is normalized.
I'm sure link trading is still beneficial. Was kind of just referring to the dated methods of link trading as far as it being a negative impact on SE ranking. I've been out of the loop for 3 or so years so not sure what is going on lately. But yeah I still doubted that link trading was a negative thing. Just that the easy ways that are/were used to trade traffic before are probably bad.

I'm sure if it were written in plain view what causes the SE traffic flow to go down or up (which obviously are extremely complex algorithms these days) and what to do and what not to do, it would quickly be manipulated, which is why things are kept a secret. Just as easily you could say everything I said in this paragraph is false and that the search engines have already explained many times what to do - which is to have an honest natural system of trading traffic and not something just focused on.. trading traffic..

If your trades are realistic and warranted and necessary when done so then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. But trading traffic just for the sake of bartering probably isn't the best way to go about things today.

Killuminati

Last edited by Jakez; 10-18-2014 at 07:56 AM..
Jakez is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote