View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 02:27 AM  
johnny_d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnox View Post
1. I run a lot of Wordpress blogs, and my mission is to keep them as distant from each other as possible. I wouldn't interlink them with social media: just a good way for Google to know that you're all linked together. I'm not entirely sure I understand this question, so maybe reword it for me?
I know that networks of blogs, dont do very good in Google. For this reason, it is good to make websites as different as possible, and use, lets say 20 separate Wordpress themes, lets say for 200 blogs. I am wondering, whether it would make sense to go further, and diversify the plugins used too. Use several different seo plugins, instead of just one, use several social media sharing plugins, instead of just one, and so on.

So:
- Network of 200 Wordpress blogs
- 20 different themes
- 3 different seo plugins (one per 67 or so sites)
- 3 different social media plugins (one per 67 or so sites)

This could be all mixed up, so there would be no single website, based on the same code.

So, in general, the question here would be: Does it make sense to make networks of Blogs different, not only with themes, but plugins too? Or does it probably does not make a difference at all?

Thanks.
johnny_d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote