View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 09:17 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwofficial View Post
Whats the process to that? And if its so convenient why would anyone use CCbill?
the process involves you hitting up a gateway/merchant account company like Payze, Segpay, Meritcard et al., you send them info regarding the nature and volume of your business, and if they chose to take you on they guide you through the process of getting approved by a merchant bank. I can't speak to Segpay and Meritcard as I have no experience with them, but Payze.com is run by former CCBill employees and they know their ish.

I wouldn't call it 'convenient' per se but the process is the same hoops you have to jump through with any processing option, including Zombaio and CCBill.

I suspect lots of peeps stick with IPSPs like CCBill due to a variety of factors including volume of business (at the highest volumes CCBill charges much less than 15%) and the fact that CCBill is convenient for affiliates (in that all payments from CCBill sponsors can get sent in one lump sum).

The pros and cons are an issue you'll have to weigh out depending upon the nature of your business, but bear in mind that-assuming you're not earning 20k per week-with a merchant account you can easy gain 10% more with each client purchase over using an IPSP

Why not investigate all your options before making a decision, that's all I'm saying. Fellow Zombaio'er here btw. I used to adore them until, well, this happened. Wishing you good luck however you decide to proceed.
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote