View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 06:59 AM  
VikingMan
Exploiting human weakness

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SylviaMaroon View Post
So because you have met several woman who were bat shit crazy, you assume all women are crazy? And because two woman accused you for forcing yourself on them, it must mean all these women are lying as well?
And I - who you know nothing about - am not able to feel compassion?

I am really sorry for the terrible things that has been done to you. Women should never ever use the rape card as an excuse - for this exact reason, because men are not going to believe real rape issues.
Being falsely marked as a rapist must be terrible, and should not happen.

However these things does not mean that all rape cases are fake.
These stories line up, these are women who are not going to benefit from this financially. They all tell the same story. Do you really think any of these women made this up and joined the publicity party just for the sake of it?
It's exactly this male behavior that happens here on this thread, that's stopping women coming forward, you demand evidence ( from 20 years ago?!), you question what's considered rape, you say they only seek attention.

I don't think you guys thought about what it feels like to be raped. Emotionally. I gave you the example of thinking of your daughter.
Now think about yourself, let's say you are a straight guy, had too much to drink, and you wake up with a guy fucking you. How would you feel? How would you feel about telling this to your buddies? How would you feel if the police suggested that you had too much to drink, and you probably agreed to it, you just can't remember?
Cosby is famous and that is what makes this case different. Because he is so famous women will want to latch on so they get some attention. I am not saying he never technically raped any woman. Perhaps he has raped someone. However the flood of women that are coming forward is bullshit. I am just an average guy living an average lifestyle and even I have had women make false allegations against me. I cannot imagine what a celeb has to go through. Oh and by the way these women I was talking about in my own life never accused me of forcing myself on them. One said I hit her and the other one simply said she would get a restraining order on me if I ever asked her for the money she owed me. Big difference. LOL

But in the end I don't give a flying fuck about Cosby. Unless he stands up and says the types of things I am saying then fuck him because he is just another enabler.
VikingMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote