View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 03:43 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by arock10 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but rapists rape more for the power and control and not for just the sex
I agree completely.

Here is my thought. It is just my opinion.

Cosby, like many wealthy, famous celebs, is used to getting his way. Every day people fall over themselves to make sure he gets what he wants and everyone says yes to him all the time. I have no doubt throughout his life there have been a good number of women who have quickly agreed to have sex with him. Many likely threw themselves at him and were the aggressors in perusing him. Cosby, however, also had a menu of what he likes. He sees a particular model and thinks, "I'd like to bang her." So he arranges to meet her under the guise that he can help their career. When it becomes quickly evident to him that he is likely not going to be able to bang them he then moves on to plan B and breaks out the roofies.

To me Cosby wants what he wants and he has no problems using any means necessary to get it. Fucking these girls was a power trip for him and the drugs just helped.

Again, just my 2 cents.
kane is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote