View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 11:49 AM  
agora

Industry Role:
You can contact us via Skype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkonstantine View Post
Hey guys,

I'm selling Wikipedia links on niche relevant pages for $100 with a 5 day turn around time. These links are guaranteed to be live for 3 months or your money back.

You can buy Wikipedia links from guys on oDesk and eLance but their links aren't guaranteed and they just drop your link with their aged account. Once an admin catches on to what their doing, the admin can use the "revert all edits from this user" tool and your links are lost.

We don't do that, we only drop links with proxy IP address or private accounts that'll only be used for your link drop.

How do our links stay up? We do it in a way that's in accordance with Wikipedia guidelines.

Agent Blackhat from agentblackhat.com said "I think these types of links are great for clients sites, they look very whitehat. The costs of SEO are rising and there are a lot of risks involved in acquiring links these days, but I personally think that this type of link is a safe bet." He also runs blackhatunderground.com

Ice2Eskimos, a moderator at WickedFire.com, said "The stats on the page are ridiculous, (PR5, PA89) and the trustflow on the page is superb... I think it's underpriced."

Click here to place an order and remember to open a ticket!