View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 05:52 AM  
DamageX
Marketing & Strategy

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post
intelligent life of *some* sort in the universe is pretty much accepted by the same people who dismiss the idea there could be *some* form of intelligence in a way we can't really comprehend as mental illness, despite the same amount of proof for either. Work that one out then :-)
That post should be taken out and shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty View Post
As a kid i did do the ouija board stuff with a glass turned upside down. Did it for about 6 times, worked every time. Did it with 4 kids and the glass really did move. I still wonder how that works. Stopped doing it though, was like opening the gateway to whatever it was into my life;-).
Done it too, scared the living shit out of me.

Some scientific theories about how it works can be found on Wikipedia. I'm usually a skeptic, but those still sound quite far-fetched to me. However, I'm not an expert in a field so I don't really have anything to back that up with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty View Post
Even though I like to be as sceptic as you are, that just isn't/wasn't possible. As stated it kind of was like an airhockey puck. No way you can do that if there's 3 others touching a glass. It would just fall over.

That is just my experience though.
Wait, so you're supposed to touch the glass?!?! None of us were touching it while it was moving...

If you don't do it, somebody else will - true story!
DamageX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote