View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 12:55 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
huh?

(the big bold letters help to get your attention huh?)

Clearly you haven't been paying attention at all have you? This proves nothing? This is only the seventh investigation into the Obama's complete and unmitigated failure to protect our embassy and it's staff in Benghazi. It doesn't matter that the State Department asked for more security for the embassy and that Congress denied it. Investigations continue, and we will eventually discover the truth.

Don't be silly. Politics isn't about the truth. It's about winning.

Everything about Benghazi was to make Hillary look bad because the Republican party knows if she decides to run she will be difficult to beat. (Hillary would be stupid not to run.) However, this just backfired in a huge way. The GOP will not be able to throw this in her face. In fact, if you think about it, Hillary's track record has been "flawless" (although you could argue without any major "achievement").

I really don't give a shit. The only thing that matters is the economy. Setting aside the fact what my family and town went through during the recession, the recession itself destroyed our industry and changed our business model. Unemployment is down, the economy is booming, and the rest... Isis, Eolba, Benghazi, Romneycare.... All had zero effect on me.
Seven going on eight investigations mean prove nothing? I think it's pretty safe to say if wrong doing happened as they have been claiming, then we would of heard about it..

Are you waiting for a "you can't handle the truth" moment from some upper brass management?
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote