View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 06:48 PM  
aaramirez16

Industry Role:
Have exclusive content but need help

Hey everyone. I Used to have my own production company a couple years ago called DA3 productions. I was young and had money so got into the industry. I unfortunately didn't take it that serious and ended pArtying more and living the lifestyle then actually treating this as a business. I have about 8 scenes on hand that I produced that I never sold to anyone basically because I never really knew what I was doing. I have scenes most of them HD with some well known girls and pretty much want to to sell them and move on. The list includes Ash hollywood, Arianna Fox, Emy Reyes, Mika Kim, April Oneil, Skyler Price, Melanie Rios, Mia Lelani, Brandy Aniston, Melissa Jacobs, and Aiden Ashley. Yes a couple of these were G/G scenes lol. If anyone is interested or can just give me some tips on how to sell this content i would appreciate it. You can also email me [email protected]
aaramirez16 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote