View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 02:40 PM  
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
@ShowMe69

Yes, I decided to consider it as a hobby, although the amounts are always calling to get serious It was a "big business" for me long ago, when I was much younger.

The 4.9% was very real and it was real for a long time, so even if it was a "bait", I enjoyed munching it quite a lot, no complains whatsoever, so thank you Zombaio

Those are all great companies you mentioned and yes sir, I already use them all and a few others too, but they are much less fun then Zombaio, that's all I'm saying. Just like Jeremy Clarkson who's valuing a special type of cars that are "fun to drive", I also started looking mainly for fun in all possible aspects of life. I guess it comes with the age

I recall loosing money to iBill, Paymonde, ePassporte... those companies went out of business and ripped us off, BUT this time looks like we have a happy ending. After all horror and drama, Zombaio is getting back on the track and paying out their merchants. They deserve an applause for that. Go Zombaio, go!! (cheerleaders cheering)
I hear ya Hulk and we are all entitled to our opinion, but sorry I don't and won't cheer a shady company, that mis-managed, delayed and stole webmaster's money (payouts & reserves).

Sorry in my book you can't steal funds, pay them back at your leisure and get a pat on the back.

But if that is how you do it, more power to ya , I'm not mad at ya
1:285 Conversion Ratio
CuckoldLand Affiliate Program
ShowMe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote