View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 08:24 PM  
chronik
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
@ShowMe69

Yes, I decided to consider it as a hobby, although the amounts are always calling to get serious It was a "big business" for me long ago, when I was much younger.

The 4.9% was very real and it was real for a long time, so even if it was a "bait", I enjoyed munching it quite a lot, no complains whatsoever, so thank you Zombaio

Those are all great companies you mentioned and yes sir, I already use them all and a few others too, but they are much less fun then Zombaio, that's all I'm saying. Just like Jeremy Clarkson who's valuing a special type of cars that are "fun to drive", I also started looking mainly for fun in all possible aspects of life. I guess it comes with the age

I recall loosing money to iBill, Paymonde, ePassporte... those companies went out of business and ripped us off, BUT this time looks like we have a happy ending. After all horror and drama, Zombaio is getting back on the track and paying out their merchants. They deserve an applause for that. Go Zombaio, go!! (cheerleaders cheering)
Post your websites with zombaio active
chronik is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote