Thread: Business Zombaio: PM from our CEO
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 10:38 PM  
Zombaio_Paul

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenthereb4 View Post
Oh so are you guys also paying camdough back the 10k you owe them ? I think you know full well you have no plans to payout any reserves that were not payed out before . Why don't you guys just pay all the people you owe money then you don't need go asking in the boards for people to contact you if they have not been paid . That's how I do my bills if I owe someone I pay them . I don't post a message in a board asking people I owe money to tell me so that I can pay them .Is that how you do your girls to ? If they don't ask for their cam money you don't pay them ?
No I am not in the "payment processing " business , but I am happy to tell anyone who contacts me on my message wall who I am using and that they settle me everyday and my funds are received in my bank account within 2 days and the rate is under 5%.They have more integration options than zombaio could ever dream of having .
So congrats on your new gig from zombaio supporter to zombaio support . I think anyone who has read your previous post under your other name knows exactly who you are ;) .
So you are not a merchant but one of your friends is and for some reason he needs you to speak for him? OK. I obviously can't get involved in board discussions about third parties but if you would like to help your friend, tell him to contact me and I will discuss his situation with him directly.
Contact
Zombaio_Paul is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote