Thread: Business Zombaio: PM from our CEO
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2014, 10:07 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowMe69 View Post
Sorry but it is more than likely your overdue funds are being used to pay other merchants.
Owed funds from July and its Dec....damn!!!!
time will tell I guess. I will email Paul with my merchant ID-as I have nothing to hide. None of my sites offer Z processing currently anyways, as I won't process a dime through Zombaio until I'm paid in full, until other Z-processors I'm in contact with are paid in full.

My adult work isn't a game, it's a significant portion (1/3) of my livelihood. In my business I'm responsible for payouts of 1000s per week. Small potatoes to some but for me it's huge. To the women I pay it's huge. Hell, for myself not having to pay out from my savings like I did all fucking summer is huge.

On payout day I do not rest until everyone is paid in full, as that's a significant aspect of my job. I can't fathom a person sleeping peacefully knowing that they have a debt unpaid. In my case I had to pay peeps thousands out of pocket for months even after leaving Z, and both my current processor and Z apparently couldn't care less about their commitments.

At least Z answers emails in a timely fashion; it's kinda sad that I have my own merchant account with a payment gateway and that I'm on a first name basis/mutual appreciation society basis with my merchant bank*, as my so-called merchant account/payment gateway rep rep is utterly useless.

So yeah, in terms of unprofessional conduct I don't have a lot of patience but at the same time I'm cutting Z some slack in at least attempting to get their ish together, as for all their faults they have been superior in every way to my current processor

Tomorrow I'll email Paul with my merchant ID, if I get canned for speaking up so be it. I doubt I will be, time will tell and I'll def report back here either way.

Wishing everyone the best of luck in getting paid, I really hope Z can survive this and get their ish together.

*If anyone from Humboldt bank reads this, Tamara deserves a raise. I've already sent emails in this regard to her superiors.
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote