View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 10:17 AM  
deLiq

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekkno View Post
Thanks for providing analytics access!

I have a couple of questions;

- Regarding the content you offer; is it already uploaded to the site?
- Regarding your referal traffic; are any of those in the top 10 paid for? Or some sort of traffic exchange?
- Regarding your server; whats the average mbps of traffic? How much harddisk space is used?
- Regarding users; how many registered users are there? how many are active uploaders?

Thanks in advance for the answers

Since there's quite a bit of interest you might want to consider extending the bidding deadline..
1. The content is not on the site, it's on my external HDD, ready to use.
2. 0 traffic exchange, 0 of paid traffic. All pure natural from past trades that were already canceled (I don't trade anymore), various toplists, hardlinks and stuff.
3. It's around 100-150 mbps, at that cost you can get up to 500 Mbps. Hard disk space, I am not 100% sure and don' know how to check it via SSH. But the server was upgraded this spring and the diskpace should last for at least another 2-3 years. There are 2x2+3TB of space.
4. 5500+ users, 15000 videos and like 10 regular uploaders. The majority still uploads my guy, who can continue to work on site.

Regards the deadline, I'll decide tomorrow.
deLiq is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote