View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 04:32 PM  
carlosxxx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420 View Post
You will collect and share valuable information about my leads with me. But I will have to email them myself with my own resources. Is that correct?
Think with me ...

You open one webmaster/enterprise account and you add your emails. You define your targets(looking at main sections of account.premium-sponsor.com). People start receiving those emails and create one account at account.premium-sponsor.com. From this point the accounts created are associated to you, inside your cliet api/apis and you see the activity of, etc ...

If one person of your accounts does login in one client api not associated to your account, you'll touch naturally commissions by act(...)

We'll think technically about the system that will define if certain client apis allow login with external accounts I'd write, because we'll have cookies and sessions set that will allow to determine that. If facebook,google,etc decides to export their logins one day(it works +- like export emails) to use cliet apis in it's extension, they will very probably require that all the accounts of users use their login and not external logins(...)

Regarding the 'email them myself with my own resources. Is that correct?' we'll see that together, maybe, maybe not ... it depends on what we can offer and you're available to pay BUT if we can set one system where people place emails, we sent millions of emails and we touch one % and nobody looses money, that's perfect, we achieve perfection.

What is important is to not allow other people use your emails I'd write ...
carlosxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote