View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 08:21 PM  
Eric
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
1st round draft pic Howie Long's kid is pretty good.

Look at the way Cuttler carries himself on and off the field. Now compare that to Brady, Rogers, Payton Manning.

Like Ray Lewis said after last night's game "Who made the decision to put this guy in charge and pay him $100,000,000.00?"

I could not have agreed with Ray Lewis more... The deal when made was one of the worst deals I have ever seen. Urlacher called it earlier this year when he said, "Jay Cutler is an Elite QB in salary only!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
oh, i agree, that's why i mentioned above he has an attitude problem, the big problem with that is that attitude destroys locker room chemistry. I blame that on the coaches, who also seem to not be able to draw up a decent game plan against any opponents.

But bears pass offense is in the upper side of the nfl standings, cutler has an arm and a physical talent to play football.
The Bears Pass Offense is misleading, Jay always pads his stats when they are already completely out of the game. Crazy stat from last nights game... Until they got that TD at the end, they had not scored a TD in the last 3 minutes of ANY half all season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetron View Post
The Bears organization is run by morons.

Had they stuck with Kyle Orton during his rookie year, they probably would have at least made it to the Super Bowl. But ..... no. They had a hardon for Rex Grossman. And then when Orton proved he was a better quarterback, they fucked everything up by trading him for Cutler.

Being a Bears fan has really sucked balls these last 5 years.
I really wish they had stuck with Orton, even if it meant they were going to fall on their faces for a couple years and then rebuild through the draft. As far as the front office being run by morons. That is debatable. Keep in mind the entire offense is pretty much inherited from the previous GM and Coaching staff. I didn't really mind the Orton trade for Cutler, had it not included all the draft picks that crippled the O-Line and the Defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErectMedia View Post
Personally if they ain't going anywhere I wan't them to lose every game so some changes have to happen. Need help in quarterback, coaching, few good rookie picks wouldn't hurt as well as they need a few year rebuild as it's beyond simple tweaking. Haven't liked Cutler since they got him as he's hot/cold and likes to plant interception passes.
I am currently in the same camp, lose out and go for the picks! I am on the fence about Mel Tucker, while the Defense has been horrid, the number of injuries on that side of the ball has taken a serious toll on the ability for them to do their job. With that said, had Cutler not put the defense on the field so much maybe there would have been fewer injuries.

Being a 100+ Million dollar quarterback and leading the league in INTs should be grounds for firing!