View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 08:10 AM  
carlosxxx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosxxx View Post

Now we are in the right level and as far as I'm concerned I'm not making comments about this. If this was an issue ...

So you think that you're capable of drawing what I did(...) and you did not and you consider that you are the one that knows the solution and others don't ...

If you can do it, do it ... in the end if you're capable of doing it well we'll talk. At this level, I just say that what you wrote is not solution for whatever, does not respect any basic rules of good sense, is technically naturally absurd (gap of good sense) ,etc ... basically you're trelling me that you don't mind serving billions of hits when you could serve few dozens/hundreds of thousands ...

We are in the right level and as far as I'm concerned don't tell me absurdities regarding what you do/did because you write yours related with that and don't place me in the middle of that ...

These are naturally freakologies of people who'd win more if can find their right place instead of pointing absurdities in other people considering themselves the greatest of ... when in the reality are what we see ...

I'm already further->that's not an issue/doubts/etc in the table for me ... and we are in the right level ...
carlosxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote