View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 03:03 PM  
carlosxxx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferus View Post
Therefore:
Application layer proxies (such as Citrix Netscaler) handels the session and dont allow caches.

Therefore:
Each time the users starts a new session, its a new instance in the Netscaler = no cache on the CLIENT side of the session .

... stick to your static HTML
Well, I have my own system of sessions ,etc ... as you probably understood I'm gonna prepare one system where the login form is located in the client api and the client api turns about that ... and iot generated multiple logins grom different locations(...)

As far as the sessions are concerned, I develop one system that starts one sessions of entrance ... and returns sessions of activity which are controlled by the client api ...

Stick(ed) to html and with php and cache optimized ...

It's not (quite) the same ambiance ...

You're actually trying to explain me something that is quite rudimentar ... starting in the non sense of cache, abuse of unecessary hits, not controlling with perfection cache,etc and what one session really is and the activity related with ... it's like you're trying to explain me something that makes no sense at all I'd write with features of sessions not related with integrated ...

Try to think about one system where the session of entrance defines how the content is displayed and web services turn around it ... that makes sense ...
->
carlosxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote