View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 03:07 PM  
unex

Industry Role:
Worst advertising company .... Exoclick

I have been customer for a few months with them for only a single of my white labels, provided by video secrets. I invested over 5000$ into ads. I was betting on the very very long run ( I was planning to invest 200 to 500$ every single day for next year ) I was trying a new strategy with popunder traffic only.

Right when I start to earn a little of my investment back, they decided to ban me.

The reason? My white label(which actually video secrets probably provide 10000s of the same white label to other exoclick traffic buyer anyway) contain malware.... here is the report they send me

____Can't upload the picture since I don't have 30 posts____
oi57 tinypic com /ff4fq1 jpg

What kind of company would hire any malware consultant or any malware team or anyone actually that do not know how to google? I mean, I am not a security expert, but I copied the javascript, and guess what, its part of Iovation anti-fraud protection... after 1 minute of google I've found out that SKYPE is using the same exact javascript for part of their anti-fraud...

Seriously, what kind of company claim they are amount the biggest for popunder traffic but is not able to have one person on board that know how to use google?

I made 3 different ticket over the week, none of them ever responded. Update : 3 weeks now and nothing has come out so I released this thread.

I really hope everyone think twice before relaying on exoclick for a long-time business plan. Seriously think twice, and more then twice, dont put your bucks into a company that will fuck one of your project without any reason, just for not knowing how to use google.

Or actually maybe they are right, western union, citibank, skype are using malware on their site... (yea they all use same protection as videosecrets white labels)

Unex.
unex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote