View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 06:16 PM  
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.L. Kindig View Post
I don't know who raised you but any normal mother would defend her son when he is the victim! Teenage girls making false accusations are not victims they are criminals!!

Did you live in our home? NO! So you have no idea what you are talking about!
Normal mothers don't turn a blind eye to their children's bad behaviour, they seek to understand it, not excuse it, and then help or get help for their child if she's concerned enough. I agree it's normal for a mother to stand by their children when they are in trouble, that's different than believing in your child's infallibility to do bad things.

When Donny was a child and you caught him red handed with his hand in the cookie jar, when he'd fabricate a lie like 'There's a homeless man I saw on my way home from school and I was just taking these cookies to give to him because he's hungry and Jesus would want me to help him' you'd buy it hook line and sinker and be so proud of your little boy with the heart of gold.