View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 11:21 PM  
disinfected
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.L. Kindig View Post
I don't know who raised you but any normal mother would defend her son when he is the victim! Teenage girls making false accusations are not victims they are criminals!!

Did you live in our home? NO! So you have no idea what you are talking about!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
I'm pretty convinced this is his mother - i'd say 65% chance this is his mother and not a creative troll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
She certainly hasn't broke character yet or said anything that seem inconsistent with that fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Her last post on her own account was yesterday. Her last post on Donny's facebook account was on the 21st of December and started when he got arrested.
"I will be moving Donny's things out of his house this week and going home to Redding. I still need a temporary home for his 2 English mastiffs.I live in a small apt."

FB...

Yeah... not sure Squealer... I was not logged into facebook and donny's page was not active... and guess I got the mother wrong. Guess the father remarried or something don't care...

This nick is a troll for sure though. No way in hell would the mother come here for hours looking for support with a group like gfy... just no way. Read above... nick in here eluded they lived together... nick on FB eluded to moving things out of his house and that her apartment was too small to house 2 dogs.
disinfected is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote