View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 02:00 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeMiddleMan View Post

This is concerning me, as I think you're right - maybe my approach is fucked up and I've fucked up this entire thing? I've tried to be me, but I don't think I've given the appearance of being confident.

To be honest, thinking about it now, a lack of confidence might be a big issue
I know i sound like a shit,.. i know this is hard. But its a bit funny at the same timme because in spite of how it may feel, every single person on the planet over the age of 16 has been there more than once. Every time, they thought it was the end of the world. Every time, it isn't. Eventually, everyone finds the right person. You're hung up on the wrong person.

And you're right. Nothing kills attraction more than a lack of confidence. That point can not be overstated when it comes to meeting women. Again, look at any masculine hero you have. He exudes confidence. He stands tall. He is erect. He speaks with confidence. He dresses sharply. He has a firm handshake. He looks people in the eye. He is comfortable around others and in conversation. He does NOTHING to qualify himself to others (bragging, stating credentials etc) and he gets others to qualify themselves to him just by being himself and he doesn't chase the girls... they pursue him after he's shown only the slightest interest and then ignored them. They then approach him. That is game.

You can be doing 50 small things wrong in how you present and carry yourself (i.e. looking and acting like you have no confidence in how you stand, talk etc) and not even be fully aware of it. But women are picking up on everything. Everything. At its core, social interactions between a single man and woman are about finding a strong mate. A strong mate. Not finding sperm. Any slob can provide that. Finding someone that can thrive, provide, lead, protect etc.

But more than anything, if you just focus on approaching girls, focus on how you walk, talk and act etc and just keep doing it,... your confidence grows. You become comfortable. Interactions become routine. You get better and better at approaching and talking to women and the funniest thing of all is that as you become more confident, they start approaching you more and more adn you'll realize that you could walk out your front door any day of the week and come home that day with almost any girl you choose.