View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 02:11 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
btw,,, i dress like an asshole. I am a smart ass. I am fairly intelligent. I use cutting and borderline mean humor as a defense mechanism to mask insecurity.

When i was young, i noticed that i would frequently be a dick to a hot girl as a sort of pre-emptive measure to make sure i didn't have to deal with being rejected by her. It didn't take long before I noticed the strangest thing... the harder i tried to push them away, the more attracted they became. I was going home with the cute girls without even trying. In fact, i was usually confused about it myself.... because the conventional wisdom is that girls want a "nice guy".

The truth is that girls are not attracted to "the nice guy". Girls are attracted to the confident bad boy who is everything i describe. Every girl that claims they are not, can be seduced just as easily, married or not by that guy.

They are largely drawn to the exception to the rule (the confident guy who is showing them zero attention and even pushing themselves away). Or as L-Pink so elloquently put it.. the guy who's dick she is sucking and who didn't buy her a single gift.

Hot chicks in particular get terribly disturbed when an average guy just isn't interested in them or tell them things like tend to naturally do like "I used to date a girl just like you, she was a huge pain in the ass. Never again.". Women only want a "nice guy" once they are married, thinking about family and having kids. Thats when they need the nurturing, the stability, the security, a guy that is certain to come home every night. A guy that is thinking about them constantly and demonstrating it by buying flowers and gifts all the time and leaving cute little notes around the house. Until that point, if you want to attract a normal woman to you, you have to be the alpha male (worry about how she'll demand you change, later. Just know that its coming)

Nearly every behavior which attracts a woman to you is everything that ultimately destroys a relationship. It's important to understand that distinction and separate that two.