View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 02:59 PM  
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
Never try to be what you think someone wants. Be yourself, a short lived relationship isn't a failure it's what was meant to be. Don't force anything, don't change. Smile, be courteous, move on.

The one person I guarantee you will wake up with every morning and need to be satisfied with is yourself.

Are you happy with yourself?
in case this isn't a troll thread, this is perfect advice for everyone anyway. Be true to yourself. Fuck games.

As it happens, I'm a lot like squealer in using cutting/seemingly mean humour as a defence mechanism, amongst a fuckton of other things, and also funnily enough, I've never got so much pussy (albeit spiradically and in bursts) as the last 4 years since I came out of my marriage (with the 1st 14 months to get over the split in the first place), I'm sure thanks to being pretty distant, not wanting a relationship in any way, shape, or form (though not being a dick about anything), not running to answer texts or fb messages etc - not because I was running any game - far from it in fact - but purely because I was being true to myself for the first time in years.

When I was ready, when the time was right, whatever you want to call it, and I'd had enough of one nighters, I met a girl who I've not too long ago started a relationship with, and that was by being 'nice' and 'attentive' etc - not out of any game plan, but just by being true to myself at that period of my life.

Just in case it hasn't sunk in for anyone who may be interested lol - be true to yourself always, and you'll see how that's the best thing you can ever do
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote