View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 03:04 PM  
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
It's important to understand that you don't have to be mean or a dick or get an attitude. It can be playful and fun. You have to be something thats congruent with your personality... you just need to stop doing some simple things that demonstrates weakness, lower social value etc.. It doesn't have to be a radical personality change. I mean, you can jokingly say "i'm shocked you haven't offered to buy me a drink yet" to a girl you just started talking to and have a funny reply to why you never buy women drinks or something or that disqualifies yourself as being interested in her like "you're not the type of girl i buy drinks for" .... where she obviously asks "what type of girl do you buy drinks for" and you have a funny reply ready,... or something that piques her interest, makes her ask more questions and leads into another funny conversation and keep the conversation moving with scripted stuff if you need to, until you don't need to.
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote