View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 03:20 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycooper View Post
The problem with using a scripted line with a prepared response is that sometimes the girl's response will not warrant the prepared response and when that happens it can throw you off to where you don't know what to say. That's why I've hardly ever really used 'lines'. I like to stay limber. I think the only line that I've actually ever used multiple times was simply 'Nice face!'. It's a complement and it's funny (at least to me) but you never know what the response will be, so there's no sense in preparing one.
The point is that you have to start somewhere and with something. No way is perfect. But winging it is not good for someone who has to start from the beginning. It's always better to have prepared topics of discussion, lines/jokes etc adn use them and learn to use them better and better until you don't need them.

;)