View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 03:26 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeMiddleMan View Post
Thank you for the input, I like that advice, I need to focus on myself but I'm definitely longing for someone to enjoy special times with, someone to take on dates, to enjoy new experiences etc - but they need to be worth while and obviously they need to appreciate it.

I see relationships as an investment, both financially but more importantly emotionally. I think I need to guard myself a little more and not go all in, as with this case.

I want to be Harvey, how Harvey handles business, how he handles conflict, how he handles negativity and how he walks into a room and demands attention by simply being there. Thank you, I'm going to actively try and apply the Harvey persona into my life.

Have you watched the series Suits?
Another thing to consider... if you want to be interesting to women. BE interesting. Do interesting things. Have interesting experiences. get out, take pics, have fun and be fun. Fill your facebook page full of you being awesome and interesting and having fun. gives you lots to talk about. Go skydiving. Go white water rafting. Take a cool road trip and take lots of cool pics. Go to concerts and races and fights. etc etc etc. What would James Bond do? Get to it. Always have tons of shit to talk about and sometimes be too busy doing awesome things to return a text or call or to meet for lunch and then show the pics when you finally get a chance to meet up with her - if she asks.