View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 05:32 PM  
jimmycooper
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
That example came to mind because actually, i was at a supermarket a few years ago and it was Thanksgiving Day... i bought some stupid stuff with my wife at the time. The cashier girl asks kind of stunned "what, no Turkey today" and I looked up with a really sullen look on my face and said "this is not a good day for me, its really hard for all of us" and she asked "why is that"... i just randomly said with sorrow in my voice "my father was killed by turkeys".

The bag boy froze with this horrified look on his face (young kid) and says "really??"

Then everyone is staring at me and i'm trying my best to tear up and just waiting for someone to ask "what happened".

You could see everyone wanted to but was afraid to.
It was so funny because no one wanted to be the first to ask such as stupid question.

I gave them some time and then pretended to be holding back tears and said "i'm sorry, i gotto go" and hurried out the store.
Awesome. At the end of day, whether it be in picking up girls or in other random interactions, it's always fun to amuse yourself. At least that's always been the case with me.
jimmycooper is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote