View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 01:01 AM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
"According to the site, created by Christian parents who make Bible lessons kid-friendly, Mary was engaged to the carpenter Joseph when she was visited by the angel Gabriel. He told her she would be the mother of the Messiah. Joseph was later informed of the Immaculate conception by another angel in a dream, who told Joseph to marry Mary. He did, and her son Jesus was later born in Joseph?s hometown of Bethlehem"

Having been forced to go to a private christian school when younger, i recognized this right away as the best damn way to not get killed by the girls parents for an unplanned pregnancy that anyone has ever thought of in the history of thinking. "oh, by 'my unwanted baby', you mean the Messiah?"... "No, we did not have sex Dad, leave Joe alone, this was God putting a baby into me and this baby is King of the Jews, so you better watch your attitude and make me a sandwich"

What excuses do kids come up with nowadays? "Shit happens"... lame.