View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 11:35 AM  
RandyRandy
Clips still sell!

Industry Role:
Move to a 3rd world country. Ask the hottest girl you see out to dinner. She'll say yes 9/10 times. If you aren't sick of her after a few days, have her semi-move in to your place. She'll do it in a second, because chances are she lives in a shithole with 25 girls crammed into three-bedrooms.

Don't compliment her. Say stuff like, "I kicked the last girl out of here because she gained 3 lbs. Keep her off balance. Then after three months, rinse and repeat. It's not a bad lifestyle.

Or you can go back to watching Jennifer Aniston movies fantasizing that you find a girl just like her. Your choice really.

BTW, this is my current live-in. Been here one month. Notice the foldaway closet in the picture. That's where she keeps her clothes with the suitcase on top. I ain't sharing my closet space and if I want her gone, it'll just take a quick call to security downstairs.

Grow some balls and be a dick. Works wonders.

RandyRandy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote