View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 08:41 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyRandy View Post
You're right. I don't get that you don't get it. And on ignore you go

Typical self-hating loser who envies those who live the life he dreams about. Or just a run-of-the-mill keyboard warrior with nothing but time and his dick in his own hands.

And worst, someone who thinks that those who think and act differently and not in a way he deems "socially acceptable" is beneath him.

And of to ignoreland for you too, you spawn of a sheep. Wake up and grow some, douchebag.
I've never dreamed about serially abusing girls and treating them like garbage.

I'm also quite sure that i've seen more of the world than you and been with far more women than you. Unless you've got unlimited time on your hand and unlimited funds for whores, or used to actually look like a reasonably healthy person, its not even close.

Even more importantly, unlike you, i can walk out into the street and pick up cute girls that want to be with me. You however, have to pay hookers to pretend to want to be with you. You have to pay them to tell you that "you're not that fat", "you're funny", "you're really smart", "you're really interesting", "i really like you" and you have to pay them to have sex with you.

BTW... the "think differently" and "socially acceptable", "societies rules aren't for me" blather is quite literally, the standard banter of a textbook sociopath... because a sociopath is not bound by conscience based emotions and does not experience the same shock and disgust which we do.

This explains you're behavior.

This also explains why you're "not getting it" as i sensed you wouldn't and stated above. You are seeing black and white and we are trying to explain color vision to you. Emotionally, your world is black and white. You simply can't see the countless hues of emotional color which makes the world beautiful. You have no guilt, shame, remorse etc and really can't understand why you shouldn't do what you want, when you want, use people up and throw them away and so on like any sociopath.

This is also likely why you can't have relationships and are trolling for young desperate girls to use and discard, since your relationships are short lived and are based on your need for manipulation or using people to get what you want... and of course, you likely have no idea what it is like to experience love for another or to be loved. In fact, you likely see it as terrible weakness and unnecessary constraint on behavior as sociopaths tend to do.