View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 01:44 AM  
WannabeMiddleMan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingMan View Post
Also keep your texts brief. Long texts suggest desperation. If she cancels a date or "hanging out" then just reply with "gay".

If you want to salvage this thing you have going with this girl then just do what she did to you. Meet up and then make an excuse of why you have to go. Be happy, dress a little better than usual. Make her wonder.

But like I said the best way is to just start seeing other women. They can smell it on you and they feel the need to compete. It drives hot girls crazy.
Thank you, this sounds like school games when a guy would tease a girl that he likes, I've never really tried that - I've only been keeping it real, complimenting and talking about the most mundane, boring shit.

Looks like I need to make some changes, and get a little interesting

I don't think there's any salvage this. This discussion showed something important that I didn't realise - she is probably the first girl that I've had such strong feelings for, because she does have a great personality etc etc. I don't think I've never felt like this about anyone else, yet - which is fine with me, I'm young and this is a learning experience.

I'm getting there, I'm going to man up and carry on.

I think I do need to change how I see women. I've seen them as a prize, I have put them on a pedestal, maybe I should change that view and see them as common, not very rare and that there's many of them. This change in mindset will help to take pressure off and probably be a good thing, on my attitude and my psychology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
@op the best you can do in life is to not be such a door mat who puts women on a pedestal, like its some sacred object...treat them like sneakers...you put sneakers on your feet and women on your dick...

make money, get pussy, move on to next pussy
I think this is a great idea, changing the mindset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKnight View Post
Love and dealing with relationships is just like that. Trial and error - NOT going on an online forum and reading advice from a bunch of people I don't even know...and then trying to (probably badly) emulate what they suggest.

Just like photography, learn from your own mistakes - be self-aware enough to figure out what went wrong (and whether it's even your own fault)...and then try another approach. No one has the 'magic bullet' of advice that will solve the problem(s). It's within YOU. It all comes down to self-analysis and developing the ability to learn from your mistakes.
This has been a huge learning curve, and I agree I do want to learn from the mistakes made so I don't make them again and incur that cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
Stop pursuing and forget about her. If she wants you she'll come back. One big thing chicks don't like is a guy who seems needy.

Start fucking other girls, and when she calls you can tell her to fuck off -- in the nicest way possible of course. The she'll start stalking you.
I've given her all the power and thinking about it now I probably have been chasing like a puppy dog, maybe even smothering her - but I'm definitely going to change that.

She sent me a nice Christmas wishes message, to which I replied: Thank you, same to you and your family.

I'm going to create some distance, I'm not going to message her first anymore and I'm not going to go into detail, send long messages, answer straight away - basically let the ship sail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
drink and cry like a bitch ive been there it hurts and sum songs still trigger shit no lie
She's already had too much power, time for me to get some freedom
WannabeMiddleMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote