View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 02:58 AM  
WannabeMiddleMan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultB2B View Post
You sound very young. We were all young once and made all of the same mistakes (at least I did).

You're not pathetic, void of balls or a whimp. You have to understand that this group is not real forgiving (man that's an understatement).

Don't beat yourself up over it.

It's obvious she just isn't into you.

Move on and don't be so forward in the future.

A trip here to Thailand wouldn't hurt either. After a day or two you'll forget she ever existed, let alone where you came from, your family, your school, your job or your home
Thanks, I'm actually in my early 20s and she recently entered her early 30s, which is around a 7 to 8 year difference in age, this could also be a reason things didn't develop as I think she saw me as more of a kid and not an adult.

Also I think she is at a different level in her life where she has travelled etc and I haven't done as much, but what ever her reasons are I'm not too worried anymore (thanks to this thread and a change in mindset ).

Thailand sounds wild! I wonder what sort of mischief I would be able to get up to there

I think I needed the tough approach because these feelings had been keeping me back, I was feeling down and I don't want to give her that much power. I would be fine and get over it, then I would send her a message or she would send me a message and I would get right back into that zone, thinking about her a lot etc, which would throw me off once I analyse things, and get me into a downward spiral of emotions and mind wondering.

I consider myself to be mature, definitely more mature for my age and I'm not looking to play games with a girl. If she's interested then that's great, lets do things and see where it goes.

For this reason I think I prefer slightly older girls, because then hopefully they are more mature, they know what they want and they aren't looking to play games.

I look at girls my age and most are running around wild, getting drunk, partying like crazy - where I'm looking to do those things occasionally, but I would prefer other activities as well, not having that being the main focus.
WannabeMiddleMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote