View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 03:34 AM  
WannabeMiddleMan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultB2B View Post
I wouldn't be so transparent with my feelings with someone you don't know that well. That's all.

Bottom line, turn the page.

As for Thailand, it's as wild as you'd like it to be
That's the thing, I met her in January this year, we would chat regularly as we work together, almost daily and I had been out with her to movies, dinner, clubbing etc.

So I felt as if we had a connection, we enjoyed our time together but I just wasn't sure where or if it could go any where, so my plan was to use the card as an indirect way to see if it could be anything, which gave her an easy way to acknowledge it if she feels anything or brush it off.

Obviously she has chosen to not even acknowledge the meaningful card which is fine, because I see it as if I have my answer and now my freedom back (even if I was keeping myself prisoner).

Maybe this wasn't the best strategy? Maybe I could have done this better? I'm not sure, but as you say maybe with experience I'll improve on this with time.

Any ideas on how I would have been able to test this better?

Through this thread I have also learnt that I need to be more aware if there are any signs that she likes me, maybe I should have paid more attention - but this is where I had conflict as she is such a friendly person that I miscommunicated her friendly personality into possible attraction/flirting - which was obviously not the case.
WannabeMiddleMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote